Gong Practitioner Training
Two-day course with Tina Maria Stahl in Wageningen, The Netherlands Subscribe
15 &16 April 2022 10:00-17:0
Gong Practitioner training – no previous Gong playing experience is necessary, all are welcome.
- Introduction to Gongplaying & Gongbath
- Basic Gong Playing Techniques with different types of Gongs, Mallets and Flumies
- Essential Skills in Organizing and Offering a 45 minutes Gongbath
- Introduction to Unique Universal Gong Yoga Exercises
- Scheduled time for Personal Study and Contemplation
- Learning about Group Dynamics in Gong play
- The Universal Greeting
- What to expect from the training?
- The Gong Training is led by Certified Gong Teacher Tina Maria Stahl, who has many years’ experience
- Your Opportunity to Practice on a selection of the Highest Quality Gongs
- Thorough Presentation of a series of basic Gong Playing Techniques
- Introduction to Universal Gong Yoga as taught by Don Conreaux
- Folder about the Gong Techniques practiced during this training
- Knowledge and Skills on Conduction a 45 minutes Gongbath
- Connection with the Global Gong Directory of the Akashic Blue Book of Word Service
Tina Maria Stahl is a certified Gong Teacher Trainer, she studied with Don Conreaux and Mehtab Benton. She is the founder of Gong-Academy.com and Kundalini Yoga Denmark.
She is passionately conducting trainings and courses in how to play the gong, gongbath and Puja ceremonies, as well as well as organizing international retreats and trainings.
Tina Maria met Yogi Bhajan, Master of Kundalini Yoga at a young age, at the summer Kundalini Yoga camp in Loches, France in 1980. On her 21st birthday Yogi Bhajan gave a Rebirthing Workshop, in her home town Copenhagen, and that was the beginning of a lifetime dedication to live, teach and share the teachings. It brought her to The Netherlands where she lived for 10 years and where her two daughters are born. Yogi Ji introduced her to Sat Nam Rasayan and the Gong in the early 1990’ies. She studied healing with Master of Sat Nam Rasayan healing Guru Dev Singh since 1994 and holds a SNR L2 degree.
In 2018 Tina Maria traveled with Grand Gong Master Don Conreaux, Gong muse Surana through Slovenia, Bosnia and Croatia with 30 Gong Players from all over the world for the Gong Caravan of Peace. The Gong Caravan of Peace is organizing free concerts throughout the Balkan region, offering Sacred Healing sound of the Gong to areas that has been devastated by the pain and horrors of war.
Read more: http://gong-academy.com/
Gong Practitioner Training
€220,00 incl. btw
2 day training with Tina Maria Stahl on April 15 & 16 from 10:00 – 17:00, including lunch Not included: dinner and overnight accomodation on April 15th. Send a message for home stay possibilities.
Early birds (book before March 20th) and members of Kundalini Yoga Nederland (KYN) receive 20 euro discount.
In case we have to cancel due to the Covid-19 situation you will receive a voucher for the resceduled event or a full refund (your choice). In case you cancel we will charge 50 euro’s administration fee until 5 April 2022. If you cancel after April 5 you will receive a 50% refund.